Próxima edición marzo 2015
Kosmopolis - Eighteen Challenges in Contemporary Literature
1. Literature is language-based and national; contemporary society is globalizing and polyglot.
2. Vernacular means of everyday communication - cellphones, social networks, streaming video - are moving into areas where printed text cannot follow.
3. Intellectual property systems failing.
4. Means of book promotion, distribution and retail destabilized.
5. Ink-on-paper manufacturing is an outmoded, toxic industry with steeply rising costs.