Which of these short films would you like to see in the summer?
From the CCCB we would like to invite you, this summer once more, to come and enjoy fine cinema al fresco. This August, before each feature film, we will be screening a short film. In response to a prior call for entries we have received over 50 short films, of which we have pre-selected 20. Based on the theme “Away from Home”, the works presented deal with the forced emigration of workers to foreign countries to seek the jobs that they cannot find in their own country.
Voting period finalised. The nine short films with the most votes will form part of the programme of Gandules ’14 Gas Natural Fenosa.
Gandules’14 & Gas Natural Fenosa Programme
- Lugares comunes, by Delia Márquez i Pablo Díaz - Gas Natural Fenosa Prize
- Becas Azkuna, by Araceli Sánchez Perna
- Gabriel, by Alice Cugusi
- Míjau, by Olaia Sendón
- Imágenes secretas, by Diana Toucedo Crespo
- El viatge, by Helena Bonastre
- Las tardes, by Alba Molas Closas
- Aller et retour, by Núria Monjo Pastor
- 9 dies, by Imma Gandia and David Castro
Marçal Sintes (director of the CCCB), Joan Sala (Filmin), Tariq Porter (film critic) and Àngela Martinez (head of the CCCB multimedia and audiovisual service) are the jury of the Gas Natural Fenosa Prize
The nine finalists of the online voting have won a Filmin Award (a three-month subscription to Filmin) and a 20 Years CCCB Award (An Amic CCCB card for one year).